Controllers for connected objects
- Control Z-Wave, Zigbee, and BLE based Home Automation end devices through the cloud
- Voice assistant or other Home control protocols
- Integrate Panic button, BMI indicator, Heart-bit, Blood pressure, Body temperature and Air quality sensor on a single platform
- Make building a more efficient place by Smart energy, Smart water, and Smart climate management using IoT based automation
- End devices: Z-Wave, Thread, Zigbee, BLE Mesh, Sub-GHz
- Serial Interface RS485/RS232
- Cloud: Ethernet, Wi-FI, LTE
- Over-The-Air update
- Real-time alerts
- Rule engine support
- Scene management
- Multiple gateway device management and more
- Android and iOS applications
- Desktop, Wall, DIN rail Dimension: LxWxH – 150 mm x 100 mm x 30 mm
According to your requirements, 911micro will install the controllers that fits your needs, with the required networks. Each network offers its advantages.
Ethernet or Wi-Fi ©
You will have the choice of the installation; run a network cable or connect the controller to Wi-Fi ©. Choose simplicity with the wireless network. Also, a wired network input, and even self-powered, is available to secure the link.
In some cases, you will find more appropriate to use Thread ©, Zigbee ©, Z-Wave © or even BLE © mesh. That's the advantage of the mesh networks to connect more than 10000 different devices without hassle. The mesh network will allow you to connect the controller to the wall outlet of the garage at the other end of the property, without being blocked by your concrete walls.
BLE © mesh
Maybe you have a residual installation of alarm system? Or you may require a cable for more secured connectivity?
The 911micro ™ controller completely replaces your wired alarm panel, if you have, and directly connects the same devices as smoke detectors or door contacts.